Status: Alumnus (data might not be up-to-date)
Former Research Fellow
- R. Jain, P. Yao. A strong direct product theorem in terms of the smooth rectangle bound.
- R. Jain, P. Yao. A parallel approximation algorithm for mixed packing and covering semidefinite programs.
- A. Anshu, Ankit Garg, Aram Harrow, P. Yao. (2018). Expected communication cost of distributed quantum tasks. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- A. Anshu, Dave Touchette, P. Yao, Nengkun Yu. (2017). Exponential Separation of Quantum Communication and Classical Information. ACM STOC 277-288
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, P. Mukhopadhyay, Ala Shayeghi, P. Yao. (2017). A new operational interpretation of relative entropy and trace distance between quantum states. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- R. Jain, A. Pereszlenyi, P. Yao. (2014). A parallel repetition theorem for entangled two-player one-round games under product distributions. Proc. IEEE CCC 209-216
- R. Jain, A. Pereszlenyi, P. Yao. (2012). A direct product theorem for bounded-round public-coin randomized communication complexity. Proc. IEEE FOCS
- R. Jain, P. Yao. (2011). A Parallel Approximation Algorithm for Positive Semidefinite Programming. Proc. IEEE FOCS