Status: Alumnus (data might not be up-to-date)
Former Research Fellow
- N. Ng, M.P.Woods, S. Wehner. Surpassing the Carnot Efficiency by extracting imperfect work.
- S. Wehner, Mark M. Wilde, M.P.Woods. Work and reversibility in quantum thermodynamics.
- M.P.Woods, N. Ng, S. Wehner. The maximum efficiency of nano heat engines depends on more than temperature.
- , Joshua S. Gill, M.P.Woods, Carolyn M. Salafia, Dimitri D. Vvedensky. Probability distributions for measures of placental shape and morphology.
- Mitchison, Mark T., M.P.Woods, Prior, Javier, Huber, Marcus. (2015). Coherence-assisted single-shot cooling by quantum absorption refrigerators. New J. Phys. 17 115013
- M.P.Woods, R. Groux, A. W. Chin, S. F. Huelga, M. B. Plenio. (2014). Mappings of open quantum systems onto chain representations and Markovian embeddings. J. Math. Phys. 55 032101
- , Faircloth, Letchford, Gabor, Whitehead, Wood, Jolly, Pozimski, Savage, M.P.Woods. (2008). Understanding extraction and beam transport in the ISIS H– Penning surface plasma ion source. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 79 0034-6748