- R. Jain, Alexander Streltsov, A. Anshu. Quantum state redistribution with local coherence.
- R. Jain, Min-Hsiu Hsieh, A. Anshu. Quantifying resource in catalytic resource theory.
- A. Anshu, Min-Hsiu Hsieh, R. Jain. Noisy quantum state redistribution with promise and the Alpha-bit.
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, N.A Warsi. A unified approach to source and message compression.
- A. Anshu, N.G. Boddu, Naresh Goud Boddu, R. Jain, S.Kundu, P. Mukhopadhyay. Lifting randomized query complexity to randomized communication complexity.
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, N.A Warsi. One shot entanglement assisted classical and quantum communication over noisy quantum channels: A hypothesis testing and convex split approach.
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, N.A Warsi. Measurement compression with quantum side information using shared randomness.
- A. Anshu. A lower bound on expected communication cost of quantum state redistribution.
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, N.A Warsi. (2018). A generalized quantum Slepian-Wolf. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, N.A Warsi. (2018). A one-shot achievability result for quantum state redistribution. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, N.A Warsi. (2017). A hypothesis testing approach for communication over entanglement assisted compound quantum channel. CoRR abs/1706.0
- A. Anshu, D. Gavinsky, R. Jain, S.Kundu, T. Lee, P. Mukhopadhyay, M. Santha, S. Sanyal. (2017). A Composition Theorem for Randomized Query Complexity. FSTTCS 2017
- A. Anshu, V. Krishna, R. Jain. (2017). Quantum Communication Using Coherent Rejection Sampling. Phys. Rev. Lett. 119 120506
- A. Anshu. (2017). An upper bound on quantum capacity of unital channels. Proc. IEEE ITW
- A. Anshu, Dave Touchette, P. Yao, Nengkun Yu. (2017). Exponential Separation of Quantum Communication and Classical Information. ACM STOC 277-288
- A. Anshu, R. Jain, P. Mukhopadhyay, Ala Shayeghi, P. Yao. (2017). A new operational interpretation of relative entropy and trace distance between quantum states. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- A. Anshu, Shalev Ben-David, Ankit Garg, R. Jain, Robin Kothari, T. Lee. (2017). Separating quantum communication and approximate rank. Proc. IEEE CCC
- A. Anshu, Ankit Garg, Aram Harrow, P. Yao. (2016). Lower bound on expected communication cost of quantum Huffman coding. TQCCC 61 3:1-3:18
- A. Anshu, I. Arad, Thomas Vidick. (2016). Simple proof of the detectability lemma and spectral gap amplification. Phys. Rev. B 93 205142
- A. Anshu. (2016). Concentration bounds for quantum states with finite correlation length on quantum spin lattice systems. New J. Phys. 18 083011
- A. Anshu, I. Arad, Aditya Jain. (2016). How local is the information in MPS/PEPS tensor networks?. Phys. Rev. B 94 195143
- A. Anshu, Aleksandrs Belovs, Shalev Ben-David, Mika Göös, R. Jain, Robin Kothari, T. Lee, M. Santha. (2016). Separations in communication complexity using cheat sheets and information complexity. Proc. IEEE FOCS 555-564
- A. Anshu, M. Mhalla. (2013). Pseudo-telepathy games and genuine NS k-way nonlocality using graph states. Quantum Information and Computation 13 0834-0846