Duties & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will work with the CQT Principal Investigators and their research teams, to identify useful Intellectual Property (IP) that may arise in the course of their research. The candidate will work with potential end-users of CQT's technology and manage events to raise awareness among these potential industry partners about CQT as a solutions-provider. The candidate will work closely with CQT’s Outreach Committee to achieve the aims above.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Work with Principal Investigators to establish awareness of CQT research with industry and government agencies.
- Work with CQT researchers and assist them in registering Intellectual Property with the University
- Manage events and activities to identify and promote CQT's expertise and graduates to industry
- Plan and manage budget for Industry-related activities
- Manage and compile reports on industry-relevant trends in quantum technology
- Manage all seminars/workshops/conferences conducted for industry partners and companies interested in CQT Intellectual Property and expertise
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
- At least 2 years’ experience in business development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) skills, with an aptitude for negotiation.
- Ability to work both as a team-member among multiple stakeholders and as an individual.
Interested applicants may apply the position click here.
Closing Date: 31-May, 12:00AM.