The Quantum and Complexity Science Initiative (QuSCI) is seeking multiple research fellows to conduct interdisciplinary research that interface quantum and complexity science.
The positions are based in the Quantum and Complexity Science Initiative (www.quantumcomplexity.org) at Nanyang Technological University(NTU). Key activities include
1. Developing quantum protocols for understanding complex systems and generalizing information theoretical concepts to complexity science.
2. Pioneering novel interdisciplinary lines of research by exploring how their own areas of expertise in quantum information can impact complexity science or vice versa.
3. Initiating collaborative projects with international experts in quantum and complexity sciences.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about novel interdisciplinary research, interested in working with researchers in diverse scientific backgrounds, and possess evidence of research excellence one or more of the following areas:
1. Quantum resource theories, quantum channels, and quantum communication
2. Quantum protocol design, and their implementation of current laboratory environments.
3. Information theoretic approaches to complexity science, especially computational mechanics
Excellent candidates in other areas of quantum and complexity science are also most welcome to apply.
Up to 3 research fellowships are currently available, with initial tenure of 1-2 years, and extensions possible for up to 4 years.
For more information: http://www.quantumcomplexity.org/join-us/research-fellowships/
Interested applicants may apply the position click here.
Closing Date: 21-Feb, 12:00AM.