Presenting CQT’s annual report for 2021
We report on CQT’s activities in 2021 as CQT moves to strengthen collaboration within the quantum ecosystem in Singapore
05 August 2022
In his Director’s Letter for CQT’s Annual Report 2021, José Ignacio Latorre writes, “Quantum has been singled out as a strategic field by Singapore, and it shows. CQT must match this enormous national effort with excellence in research.”
Our annual report looks back at our activities in the areas of science, outreach and industry as we coordinate and collaborate within the quantum ecosystem in Singapore. It also puts a spotlight on CQTians at the forefront of these efforts.
Download a copy of the CQT Annual Report 2021 for features including:
- An inside-look into the lab of CQT Principal Investigator Yvonne Gao, who received a national award “for her work on developing the key hardware building blocks for quantum computers”
- An introduction to the Quantum Science and Engineering Centre launched at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore co-directed by CQT Principal Investigator Kwek Leong Chuan
- A spotlight on MajuLab and the long-standing collaborations between Singapore and France in quantum research
- Updates on industry efforts by CQT spin-off SpeQtral and new quantum computing startup AngelQ set up by CQT Principal Investigator Dimitris Angelakis
- An article on our outreach programmes for students as we aim to develop quantum talent in Singapore
Reports for previous years are also available.