Valerio Scarani Group
We are working in Quantum information science, a very dynamic research field. Some of our colleagues are among the best mathematical physicists, others among the most skillful experimentalists. Our place is somewhere in the middle, helping to connect concepts with observations, maths with devices.
Visit http://conneqt.quantumlah.org/ for detailed information about our research and the possibility of joining us; or the blog http://spreadquantum.wordpress.com for Valerio's more personal opinions on science and the academic life.
|Valerio Scarani (Principal Investigator)||Alexandre Roulet (CQT PhD Student)|
|Cai Yu (Research Fellow)||Angeline Shu Sze Yi (PhD Student (Physics Dept, NUS))|
|Dai Jibo (Research Fellow)||Goh Koon Tong (CQT PhD Student)|
|Juan Miguel Arrazola Mantilla (Research Fellow)||Stella Seah (PhD Student (Physics Dept, NUS))|
|Stefan Nimmrichter (Research Fellow)||Zhou Yuqian (Intern Student)|
- Presenting CQT's Annual Report for 2016
- Going covert: a security step above encryption
- Bringing quantum tech to new NUS-Singtel corporate lab
- Games played at the quantum boundary
- CQT hosts international conference on quantum communication, measurement and computing