Valerio Scarani Group
We are working in Quantum information science, a very dynamic research field. Some of our colleagues are among the best mathematical physicists, others among the most skillful experimentalists. Our place is somewhere in the middle, helping to connect concepts with observations, maths with devices.
Visit http://conneqt.quantumlah.org/ for detailed information about our research and the possibility of joining us; or the blog http://spreadquantum.wordpress.com for Valerio's more personal opinions on science and the academic life.
|Valerio Scarani (Principal Investigator)||Cai Yu (CQT PhD Student)|
|Jean-Daniel Bancal (Research Fellow)||Le Phuc Thinh (CQT PhD Student)|
|Jiri Minar (Research Fellow)||Rafael Rabelo (CQT PhD Student)|
|Lana Sheridan (Research Fellow)||Teo Zhi Wei Colin (CQT PhD Student)|
|Le Huy Nguyen (Research Fellow)||Wang Yimin (CQT PhD Student)|
|Ho Hui Kiat Melvyn (Research Assistant)||Wu Xingyao (CQT PhD Student)|
|Law Yun Zhi (Research Assistant)||Yang Tzyh Haur (CQT PhD Student)|
- CQT team awarded S$10 million for research into randomness
- Inspired short films win quantum competition
- Presenting the CQT Annual Report for 2012
- Quantum cryptography can resist malicious manipulation
- Looking beyond space and time to cope with quantum theory