Oh Choo Hiap Group
We are working on quantum information, quantum computation and the related fundamental issues in quantum theory. Our main research fields include
- Quantum phase factors and their applications in various quantum informational processings, in particular we are interested in the geometrical and topological aspects.
- Characterizing the decoherence and developing efficient ways to correct and suppress the errors induced by decoherence.
- Entanglement and quantum correlations beyond entanglement, such as quantum discord, and quantum nonlocality.
There are openings for PhD students. Applicants with strong background in quantum physics are preferred. Please refer to PhD @ CQT for more information.
- Presenting CQT's Annual Report for 2016
- Pioneer of quantum research in Singapore awarded Emeritus Professorship
- Presenting CQT's Annual Report for 2015
- CQT Professors elected Fellows of the American Physical Society
- Presenting CQT's Annual Report for 2014