A number of different research groups work within CQT. They cover topics ranging from the very theoretical (QIP=PSPACE) to the very practical (hacking quantum cryptography). In between, there are projects looking into the foundations of physics (Leggett inequalities), at exotic states of matter (Bose-Einstein condensates), geometric phases, the shadow cast by a single atom, the relationships between entanglement and thermodynamics, and more. Explore the research happening at CQT in more detail by visiting our group and topic pages.
- Information-theoretic approximations of the nonnegative rank
- Creation of Quantum Error Correcting Codes in the Ultrastrong Coupling Regime
- Optimal scaling of persistent currents for interacting bosons on a ring
- Reversing the temporal envelope of a heralded single photon using a cavity
- Robust self testing of the 3-qubit W state