A number of different research groups work within CQT. They cover topics ranging from the very theoretical (QIP=PSPACE) to the very practical (hacking quantum cryptography). In between, there are projects looking into the foundations of physics (Leggett inequalities), at exotic states of matter (Bose-Einstein condensates), geometric phases, the shadow cast by a single atom, the relationships between entanglement and thermodynamics, and more. Explore the research happening at CQT in more detail by visiting our group and topic pages.
- Deploying quantum light sources on nanosatellites I: lessons and perspectives on the optical system
- Deploying quantum light sources on nanosatellites II: lessons and perspectives on CubeSat spacecraft
- Thermometry of arbitrary quantum systems via non-equilibrium work distributions
- Quantum mechanical calculation of Rydberg-Rydberg Auger decay rates
- Work and reversibility in quantum thermodynamics