Student ThesesTheses of students who are supervised or co-supervised by CQT PI @ CQT.
- Collective Dispersive Interaction of Atoms and Light in a High Finesse Cavity. Kyle Arnold, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2012).
- Strongly Correlated Phases in the Anisotropic Honeycomb Lattice. Wang Guangquan, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2012).
- Complementarity of Quantum Correlations. Ravishankar Ramanathan, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2012).
- Robust Quantum Storage with Three Atoms. Han Rui, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2012).
- Quantum Monte Carlo Studies of the Population Imbalanced Fermi Gas. Marta Wolak, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2012).
- Interaction of a Strongly focused Light Beam with Single Atoms. Syed Aljunied, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2012).
- Quantum Coherence in Biological Systems. Elisabeth Rieper, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2011).
- Hybrid Quantum Computation. Arun, CQT, NUS (PhD thesis 2011).
- Understanding Equipartition and Thermalization from Decoupling. Adrian Hutter, ETH Zurich (MSc thesis 2011).
- One Simple Postulate Implies that Every Polytopic State Space is Classical. Corsin Pfister, ETH Zurich (MSc thesis 2011).
- Ultracold Fermions in a Honeycomb Optical Lattice. Lee Kean Loon, NUS (PhD thesis 2010).
- A Security of Two Non-Tomographic Quantum Communication Protocols. Syed Md Assad, NUS (PhD thesis 2010).
- Spin-Density Funtionals of a Two-Dimensional Fermionic Gas of Dipolar Atoms: Thomas-Fermi-Dirac Treatment. Bess Fang, NUS (MSc thesis 2010).
- Towards Resolved-Sideband Raman Cooling of a Single 87Rb Atom in a Fort. Lee Jianwei, NUS (MSc thesis 2010).
- A Study of Open Quantum Systems. Niels Lorch, University of Heidelberg (Diploma thesis 2010).
- Black Box State Estimation. Charles Lim, NUS (BSc thesis 2010).
- Proof of the Orthogonal Measurement Conjecture for Two States of a Qubit. Andreas Keil, NUS (PhD thesis 2009).
- Interfacing light and a single quantum system with a lens. Tey Meng Khoon, NUS (PhD thesis 2009).
- Towards a High Quality Polarization-Entangled Multi-Photon Source. Poh Hou Shun, NUS (MSc thesis 2009).
- Security Analysis of a Basis-Independent Scheme for Quantum Cryptography. Gelo N.C. Tabia, NUS (MSc thesis 2009).
- Entangled state preparation for optical quantum communication. Alexander Ling, NUS (PhD thesis 2008).
- Single Photon Generation from a Single Molecule at Room Temperature. Mai Li Jian, NUS (BSc thesis 2008).