Information for Students
Find out more about getting a PhD Degree @ CQT
List of Classes @ CQT
SEMESTER 2, 2012/13
- CS3230R, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, R. Jain, Schedule TBA, (COM1-B112)
- CS6234, Advanced Alogorithms, R. Jain, Friday 0900-1100h, SR@LT19
- PC3130, Quantum Mechanics, C.H. Oh, Tuesday & Friday, 1000-1200h, LT22
- PC5203, Advanced Solid State Physics, B. Grémaud, Wednesday 1800-2000h & Friday 2000-2200h, S12-04-03
- PC4243, Atomic and Molecular Physics II, M. Barrett, Tuesday & Friday 0800-1000h, S12-04-03
- PC4274, Mathematical Methods in Physics III, K. Singh, Monday & Thursday 1400-1600h, S12-04-03
SEMESTER 1, 2012/13
- CS5330, Randomized Algorithms, R. Jain, Tuesday 1830-2030h, COM1-0207
- QT5101, Quantum Measurements and Statistics, V. Scarani, Tuesday 16-18h, CQT L3 Seminar Room (S15-03-15)
- PC5214, Principles of Experimental Physics, C. Kurtsiefer, Schedule and Venue TBA
- PC3233, Atomic and Molecular Physics I, K. Dieckmann, Schedule and Venue TBA
- CS3236, Introduction to Information Theory, S. Wehner, Schedule and Venue TBA
- CS3230, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, R. Jain, Schedule and Venue TBA
SEMESTER 2, 2011/12
- CS6209, Topics in cryptography, S. Wehner
- CS6234, Advanced Algorithms, R. Jain
- PC3130, Quantum Mechanics II, C.H. Oh
- PC3280, Student Seminar Series, K. Dieckmann / D. Matsukevich
- PC4243, Atomic and Molecular Physics II, M. Barrett
- QT5198, CQT Seminar Module, Wenhui Li / S. Wehner
- QT5201E, Special Topics in Quantum Information: Advanced Quantum Optics, B.G. Englert
Students may also enrol in any other graduate classes offered by NUS outside of CQT. You may refer to the Integrated Virtual Learning Environment (IVLE) for module information.
CQT Journal Club
Formed by CQT Graduate students with the aim to discuss experiments and experimental techniques of general interest.
AQuA - Alliance for Quantum Academia
A platform for research institutions to promote quantum information.
CQT Students' Welfare and Wellness
Life for PhD students can be challenging and exciting.
If you have any suggestions or issues regarding student welfare and wellness or you simply wish to speak to someone, you may contact our students' welfare officers: Kuldip, Chui Theng, and Stephanie
NUS Student Activities
Various student-run societies/groups for NUS students to pursue or explore other field of interest during their course of study.
NUS Students' Societies: http://www.nus.edu.sg/osa/activities/svcs/societies.html
NUS Interest Groups: http://www.nus.edu.sg/osa/activities/svcs/interestgrps.html