What DO we do at CQT?
In a nutshell, we explore the frontiers of quantum theory and seek to control light and matter at the quantum level. We are particularly interested in how quantum physics creates new possibilities in computing and communication. Here you can learn more about our research, our scientists and find some good resources for delving into quantum physics in even greater depth.
Events and activities
In past years, we have run Quantum Shorts competitions for people to take inspiration from quantum physics: in 2012 we asked for short films and in 2013 for flash fiction. You can enjoy watching the films here and reading the stories here.
Sign up to our mailing list to be informed about all public events arranged by CQT, including opportunities to meet us when we do things like take hands-on experiments to shopping malls. Contact Jenny Hogan or Evon Tan with any questions about events.
We also regularly organize talks in schools and host school visits. Contact Valerio Scarani to find out more.
Look into our labs
If you want to see where experimental quantum research happens, click the image below to explore one of CQT's quantum matter labs in panorama:
- How quantum entanglement could help us prove things
- Conference marks launch of the France-Singapore Majulab
- Singapore to host International Conference on Quantum Computing, Measurement and Communication
- Two quantum mysteries merged into one
- CQT workshop on quantum contextuality addresses open questions